LUSH | SUN GLASSES | PERFUME | SMART PHONE | ACCESSORIES COLLECTION | FOR MEN

/
0 Comments
THINGS I HAVE COLLECTED SO FAR IN 2 YEARS OF MY UNI LIFE 


First thing first I really want to say is, all these items below are all mind, It was either a present or things that I have brought my self. but every pieces and object have memories and meaning on why I brought them or still have them in my little collection. 

I don't have a million things, so be prepare, I'm not person that keeps lots of stuff.


- starting from left -

My first ever 
1. ROLEX ( Oyster, 40 mm, steel)  watch that I have ever own. I don't keep it in a box because I wear it everyday. 
- No price tag was a gift -

2. USB sticks are everywhere in my room so I consider it a collection because I have so many.
- from $5+ -

3. Lip balm, sadly I only found 1 in my room, I am lucky to have good lips, not dry.
- free -

4. little bottles of sample that I receive from random shops 
- free -


Sea-Dweller 4000

ROLEX ( Oyster, 40 mm, steel)


Here are the accessories that I use almost everyday.

All 3 except silver bracelet are from a shop called "FACTORIE"

CLUB MAX SUNNIES                                                                            CLUB MAX SUNNIES                                                               HARMONICA NECKLACE



Phone cases are like super cheap off Ebay.com or Amazon Ranges from $5+


Perfumes are just something that I started using around the end of high school, never used it before that only life spray and things like that. But one thing about perfume that I notice is that it make you feel a lot more confident and older and ever more professional when you go to work or uni. it something that has change my life to become more sophisticated. In a good manner of cause.

so starting from the life again 

1. FCUK perfume that was a gift from my mum, as you might have notice I have hardly used any.
- less than $30 AUD -

2. Jean Paul GAULTIER "Le Male" 
- less than $70 AUD - Cheaper at outlets

3. BVLGARI Duty Free Collection 2013. Brought it when I went to New Zealand. super cheap.
-$70 NZD -




Thanks for reading and checking out. 
Join and comment on this Blog.

24.September.2014


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.